Friday, December 1, 2017

Happy December!

Wow, it's December!


I'm just going to pretend I've been posting faithfully all  year.  These pictures are from last year, when I was doing a December lettering challenge.  I didn't finish the month.  I've worked on my planner/art journal this year, but have been lax working in it the last couple of months.  The job I took two years ago at a nice company was taken over a year ago by a... let's say another company, and I feel like every day is chaos. 

But I'm determined to soldier on, make more art, post more here, and keep my faith that good times are just around the corner.  I know the holidays can go either way for a lot of folks.  You have to dig deep sometimes to find the good, but it's there.  We're all in this together, whether friends, family or strangers. 
                                                           Happy December!

No comments: