Monday, February 4, 2013

Leftover Projects

Last year, my word for the year was "Action".  For the most part, I was successful in actually doing some of the things that I was thinking about doing.  But I didn't use up my Action word, so I have rolled it over to this year too.  Lots to do still. 

One thing I didn't get around to doing last year was making a book to hold the envelopes I got in a Lunar New Year envelope swap.  I love looking at these, and want them in a book.  

In the past several years, I have cut back on swaps I used to participate in.  But getting envelopes from fellow calligraphers is quite a treat and worth the effort.  I have signed up again this year, and have my bought the 2013 stamps.  It's the year of the snake - thankfully, the snake is not predominant on this stamp, only fireworks!

1 comment: