Guess I'd better post something here, huh? I am still playing in my DLP journal. Mostly working on different pages all at once, so there are parts in progress. The March theme was Doodles and Mark Making, which I expected to be the easiest month for me. For some reason, it has been the hardest for me to connect with. Not sure why, since I am such a doodler and mark maker.
Nevertheless, anytime I work in the DLP journal, I always smear the leftover paint in my play journal. The play journal is also where I test out new paints and stencils, etc. Sometimes I am happier with that than the other journal!
This spread was where I had tested new paint on the left side. The tubes of paint were different companies, and looked almost the same in the tube, but definitely different on the page.
On the right is where I tested some new stencils, adding tapes and papers to the border. The big flower was on the cover of the postal service catalog and is a Victorian rose which is featured on a new postal stamp. The page already had leftover paint on it when I started, and it was lots of fun. I sponged on Archival ink with the stencils and really like how those inks work so well over acrylic paint with no problem.