Thursday, November 28, 2013

Not Turkey Related

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the U.S.!
I was looking for the picture I took a few years ago of the turkey that used to hang around in my yard.  I thought I must have deleted those pictures because I just could not find them. 
But, in the process, I found other cool pictures I had taken over time, some may or may not have been posted before.  Thought I'd post a few here...

Alphabet beads in a vintage inkwell
 
Learning to make paper flowers 
 
Tiny bottles..tiny beads..tiny words 
 
Book play with security envelope pages 
 
Flock of sandhill cranes flying over my house 
 
The star of the day!  He eventually stopped coming around, presumably because he was embarassed by my photo sessions and how I staged things around him! 
Enjoy the day!
 

1 comment:

Lesley FW said...

Love the paper flowers:) Is there anything that old maps cannot be used for?