Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What's Brewing?

The best thing about getting older is setting your own rules.  If I want to spread out my birthday celebration over several weeks, I get to!  I have had some great cards and fun packages arriving.  I'm not sure how they did it, but my friends and family seem to be color-coordinating everything this year, even though most of them don't even know each other.  Lots of blues and browns.  Nice stash!



 
I love it all, but I gotta say, this Raven's Coffee still fascinates me.  Great coffee, great art.  I just checked their website, and they are donating a portion of online sales to the mudslide recovery efforts in Washington state.  Awesome company. (ravensbrew.com)

1 comment:

Medbury Gaye said...

Looks like lots of people think you are as special as I do. :-)