Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!  This is a postcard beautiful day here, with sunshine, spring blooms, beautiful weather.

Here are a few Easter dont's...
 
 Don't forget and leave your Christmas wreath on the front door until April.  If you do, don't tell anyone, like in a blog post or something.  I never use my front door, I always go through the garage door.  Out of sight, out of mind!  But I did find a lovely spring wreath at Michael's, on sale, half off, plus 30% off my entire purchase.  That's what I was waiting for.
Don't even try to make a metal Easter egg.  Just does not work, trying to smooth that metal on a rounded surface.  The more I worked with it, the worse it looked. 
 
Don't forget to disconnect from electronic stuff every once in awhile and enjoy the spring!  Happy Easter!
 

No comments: