Thursday, May 22, 2014

Countdown to August

It's still May, but August is only a little over two months away.  Around here, August means Stampaway in Cincinnati, Ohio.  I mention it every year, and I have missed going only a couple of years.  One year, I even went with a broken wrist and took the classes I had signed up for.


After an absence from teaching for many years, I am once again teaching a class this year.  The Agenda Book is one of my favorites, and I have so many ideas for themes for it.  So, if you are looking for a fun book class, it will be on Thursday, August 7th.

The only down side is that Gaye and I have always helped out in each other's classes. This year, however, her Metal ATC class is the same time as my book class. Bummer... but we will get by.  Both are great classes if I do say so my own self!

More Stampaway info is here:  StampawayUSA

No comments: