Thursday, November 15, 2018

Happy Fall

Hmm, it's been six months since I last posted.  And since I decided to post more often.  Typical of me! 

So many changes for me this year.  Not really the kind of changes in my life plan either.  But I keep going with the flow.  I'm wearing down with all that flow, though. 

Today I woke up to ice.  It's still fall.  You can tell by the color of my maple tree behind all the ice.  I don't like hot weather.  I tolerate winter because it usually doesn't last too long in central Kentucky.  But ice before Thanksgiving (and the promise of a little snow later today) is not my thing.  I'm turning into my grandmother, who wore a sweater year round.  But I'm thankful I have electricity.  And internet.  And groceries.  Wish I had an extra phone charging cord, though, because mine died and my phone is at 25% battery.  It's been turned off, in case I need it.  We'll see how important it is in my life!

Here's my world today...


No comments: