Friday, July 9, 2010

Photo Play

I don't want to mislead anyone into thinking I know how to manipulate photos and create something like that big eye in the last post!  I would have posted the website where I did that, except that I made that photo months ago and couldn't remember where I bookmarked the website!  I finally found it.  I'm a fan of places that are free - so you can go there and use your own photo to create fun things, then save it to your computer.  The one where I did the big eye was at PhotoFunia.  Not everything is free, but there is enough to entertain you for a little while!


The other one I played with last year was Dumpr.  I still like these weird eggs I made there.  I had taken pictures of some practice pages and put them on the eggs.  You never know how they will turn out until it's done. 

No comments: