Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

The new year is going great so far!  Seems like only yesterday it was 2011.  Oh, wait.... it was.

The first day of the year is warm for this time of year, but very windy.  The sun peeked through the clouds early this morning.

Looking back on last year, well, I'm too lazy to re-cap at length.  But if doing things that make you happy are a sign of success, then last year was a success for me.  I learn more and more how much I love making books.  Here is what last year looks like (in my eyes). 
(I have already learned something new this year - how to make a photo mosaic!  Yay, me!)

Happy new year to all!  Wishing you all much success and happiness in the new year.  Thank you so much for visiting me here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a deliciously journal filled and creative year - here's to another one in 2012! Happy New Year!

gaye said...

This body of work is something to be proud of. Yummy!