Sunday, January 20, 2013

I am Busy Journaling

I have been working on a new journal this year.  It is a haphazard, sort of a week-in-review journal, with odds and ends of leftover scraps and thoughts of whatever I was doing that week.  I sure wish I could show it to you, but after two hours of trying to load pictures, installing new versions of stuff, and getting frustrated, well, you'll just have to take my word for it.  That is all.

P.S. - Aha!  Here is my work-around solution.  Posted pictures here on Flicker.
I'll show you, Mr. Bloggity Blog Blogger!
:-)

2 comments:

gaye said...

Haaaaaaaaaaa You are so funny. Loved all the pics on Flickr. You have been busy. Love al you notations.

J.La said...

There is something so satisfying about a stack of journals! Love yours! You are so good.