Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Two Things

First, I wanted to share this cool little ATC caddy that my friend Gaye Medbury is teaching at Stampaway in Cincinnati this year.  I was in her studio earlier this year and made this one using her artsy collage sheet. 


The caddy can hold ATCs or tags, photos, business cards, whatever fits! As always, she has so many creative samples to inspire the students.


The class is on Friday, August 5-- sign up here at Stampaway

Secondly, I am still one of the few people on earth not on Facebook.  But I did recently enter the world of Instagram.  I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing, and today I added a video of the ATC caddy.  Instagram chopped off the top and bottom of the video but you get the idea.  I do know the pictures there are square, so it's a learning experience on my part!  My account is here.

1 comment:

KYCrafter said...

That is cute!!! I hope to get to see you and Gaye at Stampaway! I already have a class in that same time slot. I'm sure I'll see you all in the halls; at the Friday night party with your tiaras; somewhere. Big hugs!!!