On week 28, I had used a tan/beige tag. The back of that tag is dark blue, so this is what I did for week 29, the week starting July 10. I printed a collage sheet from Artstronauts onto sticker paper, and cut out a nice long border section to put down the side of the tag. Then I used a white gel pen and stencil to mark the days of the week. And that was that!
For the week starting July 17, week 30, I cut a section of watercolor paper from where I had played with some Koi brush markers and water a couple of weeks ago.
I took some white mailing labels and stenciled feather designs on the sides. The labels were wider than what I needed, so I cut each one in half, then stamped the dates on them. I placed them on the page, each one with the rounded edges of the label at the top and the cut part at the bottom (not that it's even noticeable!)
I finished off that page with some washi tape on the left side where the holes were punched.
It still looked a little plain, and I ended up making scribble marks around the labels with a black pen.
I might actually have all of the July weeks done before August gets here!