Monday, August 1, 2016

House of Thoughts

Last week, I went to friend Gaye's house to make a book.  The "House of Thoughts" book is one she will be teaching at Stampaway this week.  The one on the left is one she gave me for Christmas last year, and the one on the right is the one I made last week.
I've had fun adding things to the pages of my book since I got home.  Pockets, tags, quotes, stamping.  The possibilities are endless! 


The two books we made are variations on the one that will be taught in class, where they will make one with a more traditional, classic style roof.  Ours had an asymmetrical roof with funky chimney!

More information about classes and the convention can be found here at Stampaway

1 comment:

Medbury Gaye said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love all of them. We had a fun day didn't we?