Saturday, September 12, 2009

Book Slide Show

This is a fabric book I made for friend Paula a couple of months ago. This also marks a new experience for me... making a slide show. I have the patience of ten people when dealing with others, but no patience at all when it comes to dealing with myself and wanting something to turn out the way I want it right now! So, here is my first attempt at a slide show... with music...and I hope it shows up the way it did on my screen when I hit the save button! I still have a lot to figure out. I figured out how to add music, but I had more music than pictures, so I added extra pictures of space (some more than once). Here goes!

2 comments:

gaye said...

It turned out GREAT! You're smarter than you think. Loved it.

PAM SUSSMAN said...

Whoa, Dude, this is awesome! I got to get me one of these on my blog!