Sunday, June 6, 2010

It went something like this...


Another great Coffee Break Warehouse Sale is now history.  I will post more of my finds from the day later, but this will hold you over.

The doors opened at 8:00 a.m., and in we went.  Hmmm, this stuff looks interesting.  Oh never mind.

Ooooh, I've always liked that cool graph paper... oh, it's not for sale either.  Step away from the screen.

I'll just take pictures of other stuff all around...



I think this sign would look good next to Gaye's word wall, pointing down into her basement studio.  But I didn't think of that until just now.  (It's a very large hand, by the way.)

Oh, so sad... no one bought Mike's favorite Halloween decoration...

On one of my trips to the car, I think the heat got to me, because I started taking pictures of the seatbelt. 

I think this loosely means:
! (Attention)
Do not place babies with floating heads
onto a curvy pillow facing the front of the car.
? (If you have questions)
! (Consult the owner's manual)

When we left the warehouse sale, we had to scratch our plans to hit a local flea market because it was starting to rain.  Instead, we headed south toward home and made a side trip to our now familiar Exit 76 Antique Mall.  Where I saw this.
I think this is an alien lifeform, with its hat covering up its Lisa Simpson cartoon-like pointy yellow hair, its eyelashes that go up on one side and down on the other.  Kinda creepy.

Then we headed out....
Encountered art....

And went home.  More pictures to come later...
As always, the best part of the trip was seeing friends from near and far, sharing laughs and fun times!


No comments: