Friday, June 3, 2016

May or May Not

More planner pages for May...
     For the week of May 15, I used the grid marks on cardstock to divide the days of the week.  I used my tried and true, go-to favorite tool, Inktense watercolor pencils to mark it off.
I have to say, this is the first time I was not happy with the way the pencils reacted when I brushed the marks with water.  It's not the fault of the pencils, but of the cardstock.  It has a feel to it that reminds me of the matte coat cardstock I used years ago.  If I remember, that had a clay-based coating.  There was almost no difference between before adding water and after.  Except it made the cardstock curl. 
For the week of May 22, I really didn't put much thought into it at all.  I have a few pages already cut to size in my planner notebook, and the red page just happened to be the next thing I saw.  I grabbed bits of stuff already laying around and glued those down.  I drew lines for the days of the week, adding circles of different sizes where I wrote the dates. 
I may or may not like this page.  I may or may not change it.  I think I will do something with those circles and cover them up with something that's easier to see.   But I've already moved to June, and I'm not going to spend a lot more time on it.   

No comments: