Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fidget Goblinglimmer

That is my new name, Fidget Goblinglimmer.  Or, at least that is my fairy name according to the fairy name generator (click here to find yours).

They describe me this way:
She brings riches and wealth.
She lives in rotting woodlands near poisonous toadstools.
She can only be seen when the sun sets on a day of complete harvest.
She wears red with white spots, likes toadstools and has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Rotting woodlands and poisonous toadstools?  Ewww.
By "complete harvest", does that mean "when the margarita is made"?
Red with white spots?  If I live in rotting woodlands, make that white with red spots, because I'm sure I'd be covered with poison ivy.

Fidget Goblinglimmer. 
That's just silly.


3 comments:

Bindweed Elftree said...

Just spent 15 minutes looking up fairy names - too fun!

Pat said...

I figured that was you, Bindweed! I can see you in "tangled multicolored skirts".... Funny thing is, I got the same name whether I used my maiden name or married name, so it must be true.
:-)

Bindweed Elftree said...

Yes, I am certain it is true. I love having association with something small, like "elf." I'm looking forward to seeing my "transparent green wings like a cicada." But I have to wait until the "first leaves fall from the trees."