Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Live Like You Mean It

After I made my evidence baggies shown in that last post, I was organizing all the words I have cut from junk mail and magazines.  I was putting them in the baggies, but some of the words seemed to be jumping out at me.  So those ended up on a journal page.  I don't remember where I got the words "Live like you mean it", but it is a really profound statement when you think about it.

What's the point of saving all these words if you don't use them (she said to herself)....

4 comments:

gaye said...

Love all the Positive words. And when I saw the word sign it immediately took me back 18 years when I would stamp "camp" mail to Brett. That time was just the best ever.

Carin Winkelman said...

I love that statement "Live like you mean it". Seems like something I could live by ;-) And had to smile at the bottom two words "I accept. Problem solved." Found poetry is so cool.

Alexandra said...

I love this! Especially the "I accept, problem solved." Very cool!

letterlady said...

Great page!