Sunday, April 10, 2011

Forensic Artist

She is a Forensic Artist.  She makes her own evidence bags.  She will embarass all those around her by picking up trash interesting items off the street for future use.  She is always searching.


I thought I was so clever, making up a term like forensic artist. But, of course, that term already exisits. When I looked on the internet, that's what they call the people who are sketch artists or make sculptural recreations.

Nevertheless, while I was busy doing other things, I suddenly wanted to try something. That's usually how I get all my ideas. I'll be engrossed in something else completely and the new idea pops into my head like a firecracker, and I cannot rest until I've tried it.
I hadn't used my stencils and spray paints in a while. For some reason, I felt the need to get out some plastic baggies and spray them with black and white spray paint. They turned out pretty well, although the paint did smear when I lifted the stencils.


I have to go collect more evidence now...

1 comment:

Mary said...

i love these spray painted bags...great idea!!