Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Squared

It's not unusual for me to work in more than one journal at a time, but as this year has gone along, I seem to have more journals than I can keep up with.  I'm a victim of runaway journaling.  So for November, I am going to step back and slow the pace a little.  I got the idea from an article in the recent issue of Somerset Studio, and I have started a square-a-day calendar for November.  It looks plain now, but it will perk up by the end of the month.



The article in Somerset (Nov/Dec 2011 issue) is about artist Kate Crane - see more of her work here

It felt good to splash some paint on my November page - but that doesn't mean I've abandoned my postal book.  No page is ever finished - I am always finding more to add!





2 comments:

Medbury Gaye said...

Calendar idea is great for a busy November. Cool looking too. I see you're coming right along with your postal pages. YUM!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! I constantly feel like I'm fighting the time I have with the wish to get something down - this is perfect for that! Be great to see how yours progresses and I shall be starting my own as well! Thanks for the idea!