Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sketchbook Prompt

I posted previously that when I visited The Sketchbook Project mobile library, I bought one of their blank sketchbooks.  It's similar to the Keri Smith finish-this-book type of books. It's cover comes off, and you are encouraged to decorate it (which I'll do in the future).


 I flipped through the book and decided to stop at random and work on a page. The page I came to stated to make a plan to survive the end of the world. The first thing I drew was a solar coffee maker. I don't know if such a thing exists, but If push comes to shove, I will figure out how to make one! If I can't have my coffee, well, that Would be the end of the world!



I doodled a few other things on the page and had one spot left.  Then I started to wonder if it was a trick question.  If it is truly the end of the world, would I even be here to worry about all that other stuff?  Probably not!

No comments: