Thursday, June 4, 2009

Loose Ends






Just loose ends. Haven't had much time to post anything. The above pictures are from a round robin book that I just finished. I don't think the owner will see her book here, but just in case, these are only "teaser" pictures. The top one shows the edges of all the different pages. Seems like I have had this book forever. Actually, I have. It's not like me to the the deadbeat player in a round robin. And I have tried not to let myself get too involved in any other projects until I finished this once and for all. So, it's done, finished, complete, and off it goes later today.


Other loose ends... didn't see the turkey around for about a week or so. Then one day she was sitting out under the tree in the shade. It was one of those beastly hot and humid days. Yesterday she was out there in the rain, and it looked like she was limping. Great. Now I have to wonder if I need to take her to the turkey doctor. (Concensus seems to be that it's a female, since she has no dangly down "beard" thingy.)

Just sitting there, stretching her legs every now and then. Honestly, I would not have been surprised if she had stretched her wings and yawned!!

No comments: