Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Letters and Numbers and Symbols, Oh My...

I know that the economy is bad, but I still wish I had more stores near me to shop in! The year we got a Michael's, a Barnes and Noble, and a Pier One all around the same time, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. But now, a few years later, I wish I had more choices (without having to drive an hour). I have been irritated with Michael's since they no longer let you use their discount coupons on magazines. However, I do still go in there from time to time. Look what is on sale this week.... 40% off on these memo cubes and picture frames. Just had to share, since we all love numbers and letters so much!


(Less than $4)



(8 x 10 frame about $12)

(Tried to get better pictures, but between the glare on the glass and my camera battery dying, this is the best I can do!)

No comments: