Thursday, November 5, 2009

Making Progress

I don't understand people who get bored. I never run out of things to do. I'm still playing with this new project. I made a paper template of the upper portion of this shelf thing so I could try out different colors paint. The fun part for me is playing with different objects and trying to find what works. The absolutely Hardest part is making the choice and gluing them down. I like some elements a lot and want to use them, even if they "don't belong". Kind of like the little six year old who wants to wear one red shoe and one purple shoe because she likes them both.




I also came across my baggie of scrap parts of masonite that I got from a famous person... I mean, my bag of assorted finest tiles...... They look pretty good there too.




No comments: