Thursday, December 17, 2009

More from Christmas Past

Here are a couple more things I made back when time was not an issue.  The card on the left is one I made for a swap from five or six years ago.  The photo on the card is from many years ago (dare I say decades ago).  That's me in the middle, my sister on the left, and some guy in a red suit on the right.  Of the three people, exactly zero of them look the least bit interested in this event!


The little booklet is another massive project I did, this one back in 1993.  It had a Christmas story I had found in a magazine about how the tabby cat got the M in the middle of its forehead.  Even though I lettered it once and had copies made, it was still time consuming making the little booklets, adding embellishments, stamping and coloring the details on the pages.  It's still one of my favorites.  The cover was just lightweight construction paper.  The booklet was light enough to be hung on a tree as an ornament.

No comments: