Thursday, October 21, 2010

Words

Sometimes there just aren't any. 

When I got off work today and checked Ginny's blog here, I felt like someone had kicked me in the stomach.  I learned that we have lost our friend Mike from Coffee Break. We have all lost a good soul on this earth.  He is on a grand caper, and oh, my, we are all safer now because heaven is getting some new gadgets.  There is a new inventor in town Up There.

I'll bet all the stories people will tell about Mike are funny ones.  He had a way of making everyone feel like they were in on one of his secret pranks.  He was made up of goodness and kindness.
Our thoughts, prayers, and love are sent to Chris and Andy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not believe this when I read Ginny's blog either.
Mike always had us laughing! He will be missed by so many.
leslie c

Pat said...

I think pj dutton said it best in her comment on Ginny's blog. He always made us laugh, but this is the first time he made us cry.

letterlady said...

I'm so sorry!