Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Goodies

I think I might be the only person who goes to a yard sale and takes things with me to leave there.... I decided to follow Gaye's example and get rid of a couple of things. These are still very cool items that I love, but I got them from her at her past sales (at least 2 or 3 years ago), and since I still haven't used them they must be donated back. I'll miss them, but that's my plan and I'm sticking to it.


This is an old, er, I mean vintage wooden art case. I like it, even if it is bright orange. It's nice and big and sturdy. But I never used it, and never repainted it like I planned, so back it goes...





This is the cutest little "letter box". It has old fashioned graphics and has a latching closure. It's just waiting for someone to store some secret stuff in it. I was going to store all my love letters in it, but as you can see, it's empty (hee hee)....




Two down, and one .... to ....go...oooooh, I'm getting weak. Maybe I'll just hang onto this little metal box for a little longer. It would be great for putting tools in to take to a workshop. Must....be.... strong......



Here are some more things to tease you. Gaye took these - looks like she has been working very hard....



Her loss... your gain!!

3 comments:

gaye said...

I added lots more today. OMG I scare myself sometimes.

PAM SUSSMAN said...

I love the way you guys think. If one of something is good, then twenty is even better ......

gaye said...

Hey there Pam
Hop in the car and drive on down. Mike & Chris Pat are coming. We'll have a party