I finally actually put some of my stenciled pages into a book.
I spray painted some Tyvek with the same paints I used on the pages, and used the Tyvek strips as my "tapes".
There are many places with instructions for sewing on tapes, but the book closest to me was LK Ludwig's Creative Widlfire, so I used her instructions. I adapted her 3-tape instructions for my 2 tapes. However, if I were to go back in time, I would add 3 tapes. I think they would be more stable for my flimsy cover. The cover is another page divider for a 3-ring binder, cut to the size I needed. It's a little thin for a cover, which I don't mind because I wanted the translucency. But three tapes would have held it better. I still have much journal love though..