Monday, May 20, 2013

Ancient Map

I keep looking at the maps in the Timothy Ely book, and something kept nagging at my brain from ancient times (you know, 1999).  I pulled out one of my journals from back then, and saw it was as I remembered - I did try to draw a map in my journal, which represented my life at the time.  I think I might have even had Ely's book in front of me back then for inspiration.

I was not pleased with my drawing back then, but it doesn't look too bad to me right now.  Hard to believe so much time has passed. 

Like anything else, practice makes perfect.  So if I want to get better at it, I guess I should practice more!

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love these - so interesting.
Rinda

gaye said...

Well, I think you did GREAT! Just as good as his.

j.La said...

Love your map! Doesn't seem like you need much practice!