Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stamp, Paint, Scribble

That's what I did instead of the multiple things on my list that I was supposed to be doing.

Stamp
 Paint
Scribble
 And ended up with this. 
I had to get it out of my system.  I blame Pam Sussman, who noted on her blog she was off to take a workship with Timoth Ely. It prompted me to get out my copy of his book Flight into Egypt (below). 
His writing on the pages is something he made up, and it prompted me to do the same. 
I wish I had the whole week off from work, because if I did, I'd make my own book.  My muse is giving me all kinds of ideas to continue through with this. For now, I can't wait to see what Pam did in the workshop! Hey, Pam, not that I'm putting you on the spot or anything! Check out her blog here.
 
 

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks for the inspiration to get out some of my larger shaped stamps and think about combining them with paint.
Rinda

PAM SUSSMAN said...

Just got back a few hours ago and there is much to tell, but you need to give me a day or two to unpack! it was beyond awesome!
pam