Thursday, May 2, 2013

Eagle Eyes

You probably already know this, but the best time to find something is when you are not looking for it. 

In the past, I have passed along the hint that this is a good time of year (spring, with summer on the horizon) to look for cheap plastic goods to use as stencils.  Remember these paper plate holders I got a few years ago:
 
I have not even been looking for more, but when I was at the grocery store this week, my eyes were naturally drawn to a section with said cheap plastic stuff for summer fun. There I found these paper plate holders. Just too good to pass up - especially at 2 for a dollar (at Kroger).

I haven't had time to play properly, but could not resist giving a quick spray when I got them home just to see!



I see some spray fun in my future!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great find!!!! I am just starting to work with stencils from MaryAnn's class. Thank you for posting this!!!
Joan in Wis. ( raining and 35 degrees here!)

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a great find! I'll have to go take a looks in the dollar aisle of the store.
Rinda

Susie said...

cool!!!!!!!

gaye said...

Well, you know where I'm headed this morning. Love the flowers. Maybe my Kroger will have different designs. :-)

Bonnie said...

great idea, Pat! thanks. Kroger's gonna wonder why these paper plate holders are such big sellers this year!