Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Divided

At the beginning of the year, I decided on this book to journal in. I had bought it from dj pettitt last summer. In the past, I would have just hoarded it and enjoyed it. But in an effort to Use and not Hoard, I decided this would make a perfect little journal. If this would not inspire a person to take a little time for art, nothing will! I totally (heart) dj's books. This one is about 6 x 6 inches.


One of the fun things is to try to come up with a new divider each time a new month rolls around. This is what I have so far.


I suppose I could make month dividers in advance, but I don't want to feel "confined" to a certain number of pages each month. I'd rather add the dividers as I go.

2 comments:

Maureen Reynolds said...

Oh use not hoard isn't the easiest thing for me either. I have a hard time using up what can't be replaced.
Thanks for the inspiration!

(a little bird named Ginny sent me over and I'm glad she did.)

Judi said...

I love your journal! Ginny sent me, too, and I'll be sure to come back!