Sunday, April 26, 2009

For Entertainment Purposes Only

Since I've been working most of the weekend and have not had time to post, talk amongst yourselves. And enjoy these fine videos to keep you amused:

This is helpful in case you are ever stranded at the Cincinnati Airport (which we all know is not actually IN Cincinnati, but in Northern Kentucky). I came across that accidentally while following a link to the awesome mosaic art there. Either one of these goofballs could be my brother.

Also, if you are like me and hear people talking about Trader Joe's but you don't have a Trader Joe's in your area and wonder what the big deal is, enjoy this video entitled "If I Made a Commercial For Trader Joe's".

Both these have catchy tunes that will be stuck in you head all day!

1 comment:

Paula Hardesty said...

Hi Pat baby!
I just love your wit. I love the chick on the side of the candle. How FUNNY is that. You go girl - I am so proud of you for blogging. WILL YOU TEACH ME. Ya know - I always wanted a friend who could teach me some computer stuff. Blogging would be perfect. I put you on my bookmark bar so I can come see you often.