It has been one month since I started this blog. What have I learned?
- I have learned that it is not a good idea to name a blog something so obscure that you have to save your own blog in your favorites because you can't remember how to spell it.
- I have learned that having a blog is fun.
- I have learned that it is not as stressful or demanding as I expected.
- I have learned that I have an interest in photography. I like trying to find something to take a picture of and post. (I have also learned I have a long way to go to become a Great photographer.)
- I have learned that I have a lot to learn. Like how to make a picture enlarge when you click on it. I have no idea why some will enlarge when you click on them and some won't. I can't find a setting for that anywhere.
Onward....to learn more things.