Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One


It has been one month since I started this blog. What have I learned?
  1. I have learned that it is not a good idea to name a blog something so obscure that you have to save your own blog in your favorites because you can't remember how to spell it.

  2. I have learned that having a blog is fun.

  3. I have learned that it is not as stressful or demanding as I expected.

  4. I have learned that I have an interest in photography. I like trying to find something to take a picture of and post. (I have also learned I have a long way to go to become a Great photographer.)

  5. I have learned that I have a lot to learn. Like how to make a picture enlarge when you click on it. I have no idea why some will enlarge when you click on them and some won't. I can't find a setting for that anywhere.

Onward....to learn more things.

2 comments:

pj dutton said...

Love hearing from you! I have missed seeing you but am happy to have found you in the blog world!
You have shown some great treasures on your blog - I want to see more - I will be back.

Shelley Malone said...

Well, I happen to like the name of your blog. Also that picture of all the '1's. What a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration, please keep it coming!