Saturday, March 20, 2010

Something No. 16

16.  I love this guy.


I forgot I like the Kliban cats, until Gaye found this guy and got him for me!
I wondered how she knew of my love for Kliban cats. Shows you how senile I am, given that she was right there beside me in all those early years of shopping at rubber stamp stores and conventions.  As I recall, when the artist died, there was a lot of dispute about copyrights and licensing.  Nothing increases sales more than to give the impression something will never be available again.  Ever.  So, I bought every Kliban rubber stamp I came across.  I didn't even have to think about it.  And I don't think I have used any of them in over 10 years!  But I have them.  And now I have this.  He makes me smile!  Especially the way Gaye has him all dolled up!


No comments: