Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Something No. 24

24.  Talented Friends
What can I say.  I received this from friend Jennifer in Alaska.  I would say Alaska agrees with her, but she was this talented before she moved up there. 
This is not even the gift.  This is just the case she made to hold the gift!
(Only Jennifer would find a Kona bottle cap to put on it for me!)


And if the outside cover is awesome, the inside cover is awesome too.


When I was finished drooling on just that part, I finally got to the necklace, tied up nicely in its little ribbons. 

I am just blown away.  I have THE most talented friends!!!

Thank you Jennifer!!!!

3 comments:

gaye said...

Wow! What a FAB friend you have. The necklace is just wonderful and the cover to die for. Jeffer really out did herself. The whole package is really something to behold.

Barbara Hagerty said...

I'm drooling over that amazing gift!! Lucky you!!

letterlady said...

I'm sorry I missed your birthday! Have been too busy to blog lately, but this evening took a few minutes to catch up with you. Happy Un-Birthday!